Visiting the Atwood Museum
The Atwood Museum has reopened with new exhibits for you to see and experience, as well as some of our returning favorites ready for you!
For reservations & Tickets for all visitors including members Please – CLICK HERE.
You may also click onto the link above to make reservations and purchase tickets for Private Access. Private access allows you and your socially-safe group of up to 6 members to visit the Museum exhibits in private during certain designated times. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. For more information, see Private Access in the calendar.
To visit our exhibits, please review the procedures that we have put into place based on Massachusetts state guidelines for your safety and comfort during the pandemic. Our goal is to provide the best experience for you. Please note that the procedures to spend time at the Atwood Museum are subject to change at any time.
Visitation requirements include:
- Advance reservations for visitors and members
- Advance payment for visitors
- Wearing properly-fitted masks
- Social distancing
- You must feel well
- Adherence to state and federal guidelines
Safety and comfort measures include:
- Limited capacity for each scheduled visit
- Limited capacity in each exhibit room to ensure social distancing
- Hands-free exhibits
- Temporary closing of small space exhibits
- Deletion of shared, hands-on, or paper material
- Shortened and/or elimination of docent tours
- Generously spaced viewing for all visitors
- Guides to assist with questions and information
- Increased cleaning
- Hand sanitizer available
You will be required to provide your own mask to enter the museum and have a prepaid space or preserved confirmation for members. We look forward to seeing you this season both in person and at our virtual events.