Adventures in History
Summer Camp at the Atwood Museum!
Join us on Monday mornings to:
Explore the streets of Chatham while making your own map and compass. Then navigate your way through a scavenger hunt! Go inside a Wetu and learn about Wampanoag Native Americans while making crafts. Come learn about our local fishing history and local shipwrecks!
Please register online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ages 8 -11 on Monday mornings from 9 to noon.
- Dates for session one; July 5, 12, 19 and 26.
- Dates for session two; August 2, 9, 16 and 23.
- Cost is $100 per session.
- Camp will be outside and all COVID summer camp rules apply. Please see our website for additional forms and information.