Adventures in History
Summer Camp at the Atwood Museum!
Join us on Monday mornings – choose which class interests you
(4 different classes in July, repeated in August)
Explore the streets of Chatham while making your own map and compass. Then navigate your way through a scavenger hunt! Go inside a Wetu and learn about Wampanoag culture while making crafts. Come learn about our local fishing history and local shipwrecks!
Please register online at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending the following information:
Name of child and parent
Age of child
Parent’s email and phone number
Chosen session (July or August)
- For ages 8 -11 on Monday mornings from 9:00 to 11:00.
- The camp will be outside at the Atwood Museum, weather permitting (inside the Mural Barn on rainy days)
- Dates for July Classes: July 10, 17, 24 & 31.
- Dates for August classes: August 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Attend one or all classes, July or August or mix and match
- Cost is $25 per class.
- Please see our website for additional forms and information.