Centennial House Tour
Sunday June 25th, 12-4
The Chatham Historical Society will be hosting a Centennial House Tour as part of our Centennial Year Celebration! For those looking to enjoy the stunning views and beautiful gardens of some of Chatham’s most gorgeous homes, this event is not to be missed! Join us for an exciting tour of five beautiful and historic homes across Chatham, plus an included visit to the Old Atwood House–one of the oldest and most charming houses in all of Chatham. The funds raised will go to the Chatham Historical Society and to maintaining the Atwood Museum. Reservations are required for this event.
- 5 Gorgeous Houses (plus the Old Atwood House)
- Purchase tickets online. A digital ticket with addresses and locations of the houses will be emailed the day before the tour
- Parking at each home will be directed by parking assistants.
- Parking may be limited, so carpooling is heavily encouraged.
- Protective booties will be provided and are required to wear while inside the homes
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation, you will be refunded unless you would like to consider the payment as a donation.
- In the event of heavy rain, the event will be cancelled.